We’re proud to be one of the favourites of Reigate’s school coach hire companies. We take the hassle out of coach and minibus transport from destinations in and around Reigate, including Reigate Heath, Redhill, Mogador, Buckland, Betchworth, Sidlow, Lower Kingswood. We specialise in group outings and school trips.
At Allenby Coach Hire we have always prided ourselves on acquiring the best vehicles available for the company fleet, and to make sure we test every vehicle for comfort and equipment, so we know our passengers will enjoy the journey. We offer comprehensive and reliable rates when it comes to schools, (nursery, primary & comprehensive) colleges and universities, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
As a coach company specialising in smaller vehicles for over 20 years we offer the following service to our school clients:
- 16, 19, 29 & 35 seater mini-coaches purchased on a three-year replacement policy
- All vehicles are fitted with 3-point seat belts, air-conditioning and suitable luggage facilities
- All drivers hold an enhanced DBS
- We provide a price structure based on mileage bands for the whole school year (you know what you are going to be charged in September for trips the following June)
- Invoices are generated after the trip has taken place on a monthly or weekly basis depending on the school’s payment terms. They contain the schools booking reference and are departmentalised to help with administration.
At Allenby we understand that your experience of hiring a coach is largely about the driver. We only employ drivers who understand the importance of safety, professionalism and appearance.All our drivers are fully qualified – holding D or D1 PSV driving licences and all have enhanced DBS clearance.
Our independent reviews show that customers constantly appreciate our drivers for their friendliness, professionalism and reliability.
Our prices are extremely competitive – you might be surprised at how little coach hire costs.
For a quick and easy quote, please complete the form on the right-hand side of the page.
As we’re local to Reigate, we know the area like the backs of our hands. That’s why it pays to hire us if you are going on a school trip or have a group outing planned.
PS: follow us on Twitter to keep track of all our latest outings!