Please find the summary of our Winter day trips. Full details can be found by clicking on the links below
The coach cost will be £17.50 (plus entrance fees where applicable)
We hope we have included something for everybody.
Any suggestions would be warmly welcomed. Please be assured we are taking Covid safe precautions and are able to take groups on our coaches.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): safer travel guidance for passengers
Walking, cycling, and travelling in vehicles or on public transport during the coronavirus outbreak.
Published 12 May 2020
Last updated 21 August 2020
Department for Transport
You should maintain a 2 metre distance where possible, because the risk of transmission is small at this distance.
If you cannot keep a 2 metre distance, reduce the risk to yourself and others by maintaining a 1 metre distance where possible, and taking suitable precautions.
Help keep yourself, other passengers and transport staff safe, by taking the following precautions:
- limit the number of people or households that you come into contact with, for example by avoiding the busiest routes, as well as busy times like the rush hour
- wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- use a face covering on public transport and in substantially enclosed areas of transport hubs
- avoid touching your face
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing
- travel side by side or behind other people, rather than facing them, where seating arrangements allow
- touch as few surfaces as possible
- stay outdoors, rather than indoors, where possible
- minimise the time spent close to other people, where possible
- avoid loud talking, shouting or singing
- dispose of waste safely, including items such as used disposable face coverings
Thank you for your support
All at Allenby Coach Hire