Allenby Coach Hire Limited
We are a well-established family-run mini-coach company offering coach hire in Surrey, Kent and London since 1984. We are ideally situated to provide high quality coach hire and minibus hire for Croydon, south London, Sevenoaks and the surrounding areas.
Our drivers are all holders of both PCV driving licences and enhanced DBS clearance, as well as being well versed in providing a safe and courteous service to all our customers, as shown by the number of school contracts operated by Allenby Coach Hire and the comments made by satisfied clients in the testimonials section of this website.
We are always happy to arrange a meeting to discuss your requirements and show you our vehicles.
John B Dewberry (Director)
Please find the summary of our Spring Day Trips. Full details can be found by clicking on the links below, we pick up in Biggin Hill, Westerham, Oxted,Warlingham, Caterham & Godstone
- Thur 22nd April Rye or Camber – Biggin Hill, Westerham & Oxted: Download Information
- Fri 23rd April Rye or Camber – Warlingham, Caterham & Godstone: Download Information
- Tue 27th April Eastbourne – Warlingham, Caterham & Godstone: Download Information
- Tue 4th May Wisley Gardens – Biggin Hill, Westerham & Oxted: Download Information
- Wed 5th May Wisley Gardens – Warlingham, Caterham & Godstone: Download Information
- Wed 12th May Southend – All Areas: Download Information
- Tue 18th May Margate, Ramsgate or Broadstairs – All Areas: Download Information
- Thur 20th May Wisley – All Areas: Download Information
- Mon 24th May Eastbourne – All Areas: Download Information
- Tue 25th May Sheffield Park – Biggin Hill, Westerham & Oxted: Download Information
- Wed 26th May Sheffield Park – Warlingham, Caterham & Godstone: Download Information
- Thur 3rd June Canterbury – All Areas: Download Information
- Tue 8th June Southend – All Areas: Download Information
- Wed 16th June Cambridge – All Areas: Download Information
- Wed 23rd June Silverstone Experience – All Areas: Download Information
- Thur 1st July Kew Gardens – Biggin Hill, Westerham & Oxted: Download Information
- Fri 2nd July Kew Gardens – Warlingham, Caterham & Godstone: Download Information
- Thur 8th July Hampton Court Flower Show – All Areas: Download Information
- Tue 13th July Hastings – All Areas: Download Information
- Fri 23rd July Thames Cruise and Windsor – All Areas: Download Information
- Wed 28th July Leonardslee Gardens – All Areas: Download Information
- Mon 2nd August Eastbourne- All Areas
- Wed 4th August Godington House & Chapel Down Winery TBC – All Areas
- Fri 6th August Buckingham Palace Gardens TBC- All Areas
- Tue 10th August Littlehampton or Bognor – All Areas
- Fri 13th August Newberry & Kennet Horse Drawn Boat Ride – All Areas
- Tue 17th August Bletchley Park – All Areas
- Thur 19th August Thame and Waterperry Gardens
- Sat 21st August Sonning Mill (Two into One) – All Areas
- Wed 25th August Frogmore Papermill & Boat Ride – All Areas
The coach cost will be £17.50 (plus entrance fees where applicable) Timings approx 09.00 – 17.00
We hope we have included something for everybody. Any suggestions would be warmly welcomed.
Any suggestions would be warmly welcomed. Please be assured we are taking Covid safe precautions and are able to take groups on our coaches.
You should maintain a 2 metre distance where possible, because the risk of transmission is small at this distance.
If you cannot keep a 2 metre distance, reduce the risk to yourself and others by maintaining a 1 metre distance where possible, and taking suitable precautions.
Help keep yourself, other passengers and transport staff safe, by taking the following precautions:
- limit the number of people or households that you come into contact with, for example by avoiding the busiest routes, as well as busy times like the rush hour
- wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- use a face covering on public transport and in substantially enclosed areas of transport hubs
- avoid touching your face
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing
- travel side by side or behind other people, rather than facing them, where seating arrangements allow
- touch as few surfaces as possible
- stay outdoors, rather than indoors, where possible
- minimise the time spent close to other people, where possible
- avoid loud talking, shouting or singing
- dispose of waste safely, including items such as used disposable face coverings
Thank you for your support
All at Allenby Coach Hire