Allenby Coach Hire Limited
We are a well-established family-run mini-coach company offering coach hire in Surrey, Kent and London since 1984. We are ideally situated to provide high quality coach hire and minibus hire for Croydon, south London, Sevenoaks and the surrounding areas.
Our drivers are all holders of both PCV driving licences and enhanced DBS clearance, as well as being well versed in providing a safe and courteous service to all our customers, as shown by the number of school contracts operated by Allenby Coach Hire and the comments made by satisfied clients in the testimonials section of this website.
We are always happy to arrange a meeting to discuss your requirements and show you our vehicles.
John B Dewberry (Director)
Please find the summary of our Winter day trips. Full details can be found by clicking on the links below
- Sat 19th Dec London Lights & Fish & Chips – Biggin Hill & Oxted
- Sun 20th Dec London Lights & Fish & Chips – Warlingham & Caterham
- Wed 13th Jan Brighton & i360 – Biggin Hill & Oxted
- Thur 14th Jan Brighton & i360 – Warlingham & Caterham
- Mon 18th Jan Museum’s of London – Biggin Hill & Oxted
- Tue 19th Jan Museum’s of London – Warlingham & Caterham
- Sat 23rd Jan Dover Castle – Biggin Hill & Oxted
- Sun 24th Jan Dover Castle – Warlingham & Caterham
- Mon 1st Feb Wisley Gardens – Warlingham & Caterham
- Thurs 4th Feb Wisley Gardens – Biggin Hill & Oxted
- Fri 12th Feb Newbury & Welford Snowdrops – Biggin Hill & Oxted
- Sat 13th February Newbury & Welford Snowdrops – Warlingham & Caterham
- Thurs 18th February Bicester Village – Biggin Hill & Oxted
- Fri 19th February Bicester Village – Warlingham & Caterham
- Tues 23rd February Sheffield Park tbc – Biggin Hill & Oxted
- Wed 24th February Sheffield Park tbc – Warlingham & Caterham
The coach cost will be £17.50 (plus entrance fees where applicable)
We hope we have included something for everybody.
Any suggestions would be warmly welcomed. Please be assured we are taking Covid safe precautions and are able to take groups on our coaches.
Published 12 May 2020
Last updated 21 August 2020
You should maintain a 2 metre distance where possible, because the risk of transmission is small at this distance.
If you cannot keep a 2 metre distance, reduce the risk to yourself and others by maintaining a 1 metre distance where possible, and taking suitable precautions.
Help keep yourself, other passengers and transport staff safe, by taking the following precautions:
- limit the number of people or households that you come into contact with, for example by avoiding the busiest routes, as well as busy times like the rush hour
- wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- use a face covering on public transport and in substantially enclosed areas of transport hubs
- avoid touching your face
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing
- travel side by side or behind other people, rather than facing them, where seating arrangements allow
- touch as few surfaces as possible
- stay outdoors, rather than indoors, where possible
- minimise the time spent close to other people, where possible
- avoid loud talking, shouting or singing
- dispose of waste safely, including items such as used disposable face coverings
Thank you for your support
All at Allenby Coach Hire