John Dewberry of Allenby Coach Hire
The DVSA sets out a strict set of compliance guidelines in order for operators to achieve the DVSA Earned Recognition. Allenby is doing the following in order to keep this recognition and to keep you and our operators safe:
- Before applying, Allenby had to have held a license for at least two years.
- Each vehicle must have a full electronic management system for documenting maintenance and driver’s hours. These systems are connected to both Allenby and the DVSA to alert of any compliance issues.
- A history of good compliance according to DfT’s National Fleet Compliance Suvey.
- No regulatory action by the Traffic Commissioner for at least two years (other than warnings).
- Allenby must pass periodic audits by the DVSA.