Group Coach Hire
We have always considered groups to be a vital part of our organisation’s operation and as such we have endeavoured to provide the best service possible since we started in 1984.
Because we specialise in smaller coaches we have always appealed to groups who are unable to fill the large sized coaches or are visiting venues with limited entry numbers (Highgrove, Canine Partners and private garden visits as examples).
We have always prided ourselves on offering drivers and vehicles of the highest quality. For this reason we have a three year vehicle replacement policy with all vehicles having air-conditioning, 3-point seat belts and suitable luggage space. Our drivers not only are fully qualified to drive the vehicles, they also hold enhanced DBS clearance and have always understood that they are a vital part in making the day relaxed and enjoyable.
Group coach hire policy
- For groups who request a quote for a coach we will reserve that vehicle until either the group confirm they want the coach or until another client enquires about availability. At that point we will contact the original group to see if they still require the coach. This avoids groups organising trips only to find the coach has been put out on another job.
- Bookings are made either by email or post and at the time of booking we will require a £50.00 deposit (this can be credit card).
- Invoices are sent out at time of booking showing the deposit payment.
- The balance of the payment is made three days before the trip
- Receipts can be provided if required.
Hiring a coach for a group? Our advice for organisers
- If you’re not sure you will fill a coach, order a smaller coach and have a waiting list.
- Try to avoid spending too much time on the coach. We would recommend no more than two hours without a stop.
- If you do decide to go a long way make sure the venue is worth the effort.
- Get the money up front. That way people will turn up.