Write reviews and add ratings of places
On Google Maps, you can write reviews for places you’ve visited. You can also leave info about a place, like if it’s quiet, lively, or romantic. These reviews and opinions are voluntary. We don’t pay reviewers for adding them to Google Maps.
What others will see
All reviews are public, so anyone can see what you write. You can’t add an anonymous review.
Here is some more info that others will see:
- The name on your About me page
- Other reviews you’ve written on Google Maps
- Photos you’ve added to Google Maps
Add a rating or review
- On your computer, click here to visit the verified Allenby Coach Hire Google Maps page and make sure you’re signed in.
- Search for a place.
- On the left, scroll down and click Write a review.
- In the window that appears, click the stars to score the place. You can also write a review.
Your review will be visible in Google Maps until you take it down. After your review is published, you can edit what you wrote, or change the rating and pictures you included.
Edit or delete your review
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- In the top left, click Menu .
- Click Your contributions choose Reviews.
- Next to the review you want to edit or delete, click More .
- Choose an option and follow the instructions.
If you have any questions or would like any help with this, please give us a call on Tel. No. 01883 330095.